Shops Active In This Category
Rare antique British folding campaign desk in mahogany having hinged leather lined writing surface that folds for transport. Circa 1860-70.
See British Campaign Furniture, Elegance Under Canvas,1740-1914 by Nicholas Brawer for similar examples.
SUSQUEHANNA Antique Company, Inc.
Original rosewood carvings and nice serpentine seat frame. 21" x 17" x 18" high
East Dennis Antiques
George III mahogany three tier stand with raised pie crust borders on revolving tiers, superbly carved urn-form pedestal on three acanthus leaf carved legs on claw feet, Irish or English, circa 1750, in excellent condition, older finish. Height 46", Bottom tier diameter 22", Top tier diameter 14". We accept time payments and quantity discounts.** WE GUARANTEE THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR MERCHANDISE AS REPRESENTED. ** 510BX
Figured elm seat and brace back.
13" diameter, bone knobs
Fine George III brass bound oval wine cooler in mahogany with brass carrying handles, removable tin liner and turned tapered legs with later brass castors. Retains a “British Antiques Dealers Association” sticker. Circa 1790.
English mahogany tea chest of simple rectangular form. The beauty of this chest lies in its interior with its two silver plate tea canisters and matching silver plate sugar canister. Circa 1825.
Approx. 9" wide, x 5" x 5" elaborate inlay. I bought this fine box many years ago for $400 and never had it repaired. Will sell it as is today at cost.
ENGLISH REGENCY MUSIC STAND in mahogany, Circa 1800-1820. having a rectangular adjustable slope top with a hinged bookrest, a pillar support ending in three reeded and splayed legs with brass castors and an adjustable height brass lined square wooden shaft inside the column, fixed by a brass thumbscrew.
Width 20 3/4"
STUDIO ANTIQUES & FINE ART, INC.
Brass-Mounted Gonçalo Alves Collectors Cabinet
Workshop of George Bullock, circa 1815.
Having a moulded cornice above a central recessed section with shelves flanked to each side by rows of small drawers behind scrolling grille-inset doors with columnar uprights; the conforming base with four paneled doors, two with columnar uprights and raised on a platform base.
The inverted breakfront cabinet design in the French/Grecian manner was introduced by George Bullock in the early ...
Fine antique English Regency games table in mahogany inlaid with rosewood, having a hinged rectangular top with rounded corners that swivels and opens to a brown, tooled leather playing surface; the whole supported by a shaped pillar standing on a similarly shaped platform and four downswept legs ending in brass paw-form castors. Circa 1816-1820. (veneer patch and slight warp to top).
Fine antique Regency turned leg pembroke table in mahogany, having a rectangular top with reeded edge and two drop leaves, above a single drawer with ebony stringing. Circa 1800.
Unusually narrow English Regency Pembroke table in mahogany, having a rectangular top with two rounded corner drop leaves above a skirt with a working and faux drawer and raised on reeded tapered legs and ending in brass casters. Circa 1800-1810.
SUSQUEHANNA Antique Company, Inc.
Having pleated fabric for the double doors, bronze railing along the top, choice small scale. 36" wide, 13" deep, 53.5" high.
18.5" x 21.5" In what appears to be original frame and eglomise mat, signed by the young woman with stitched this extraordinary needlework picture, Mary Ann Earle.
Fine 18th C. George III Mahogany Wing Chair, with arched crestrail, outscrolled arms and tapered legs with brass casters, joined by an “H” stretcher.
English, Circa 1780 (Unupholstered)
Unusual Sheraton Work Table in Mahogany with cedar secondary wood and inlaid and banded with rosewood and satinwood, having a rounded rectangular hinged top opening to a well, a ringed turned pillar supported by three downswept legs ending in high toupie feet. English, circa 1790 (repaired cracks to lid)
19" x 17" x 29.25"
English Victorian Reading or Dictionary Stand: partially ebonized figured walnut and fruitwood, having a sloped bookrest supported by a ring and vasiform turned pillar and raised on four scrolling legs with ebonized turned finials and ending in porcelain castors. Circa 1880.
28" x 15" x 42' tall